Adding a Photo to Animals.com
Last updated Oct. 30, 2008
**If you don't already see the animals for which you have photos listed on the site, please send the name of the new animals to Lisa or Trace before you begin the process outlined here. Thank you!
Ready to upload? Just follow these 6 steps:
1. Login using the Login link in the footer.
2. Scroll down the page and be on the lookout for a special little menu on the left. When you find it, select Create content>Photo (as shown below).
3. Great-- now you just need to fill out the form that opens up, starting with Title and Collections.
4. You can keep going from here, just choose which animal or animals you're featuring in the photo, and then you're ready to upload.
5. So far so good? Now you just need to click "Upload" and proceed to give yourself or your organization credit for your photos and create a direct link from your photo to your profile page. It's easy-- don't be intimidated by all the red ink!
5. That's really it-- all you need to do know is save your work and you've got a new photo published on Animals.com.
Bear in mind this process will get easier. You are a pioneer. We always appreciate your input on the data that goes along with your photos, their display and the content creation process.